Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Most of you are either in school or out of school right? Well everyone has to have some one annoying, mean, or obnoxious in there classes right? If you have any one like that in your class leave a comment telling us about that person and what he or she did that was annoying. If you can leave out the name because we do not want any thing to happen to the people that you mention. For Example:" There is this boy in my (meaning lizz) school he is so anoying and does and says the most random things. Like one time im bible class he gave me a broken pen cap. And the worst part is i see him six days a week because he goes to my church." That is the way I am talking about. I did not mention his name but I said what he does. So please leave a comment or two. Thanks!!!! from, Lizz.

4 comments:

sothatrocks said...

idk

sothatrocks said...

hi, i am miley carmicheal, i have a kid in my class that flicks me in the shoulder everyday! his name is johnathan. bye guys!

sothatrocks said...

ewwwww.he likes you

sothatrocks said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! lizz it is tricia & gracie.i agree with the last comment before us...... ewwwwe! he does like you! go out with him! lol! i'm just kidding! bye!:):):):) your fellow casters, tricia & gracie.